Outta This World

Glamorous

Vixen Kitty

Strut

Street Fashion

Free Hugs

Stone Cold Fox

Mod Packs

Gamma Phi Beta RUSH T-Shirts (2017 RUSH Week)

Pi Kappa Alpha RUSH T-shirts (2017 RUSH Week)

Releases

A Beachy Replacement - Credits go to Rockstar and Myself
https://www.upload.ee/files/6603765/A_Beachy_Replacement.rar.html

June Bug (A Female June Release) - Credits go to Rockstar, myself, and other/unknown
https://www.upload.ee/files/8969759/Sqweebie_-_June_Bug__LQ_Remake_.rar.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Casper

Feb 11, 2018
Some of the hairstyles just seem odd to me and I'd imagine them being somewhat out of place for GTA SA, not gonna lie, some just remind me of those skin imports from other games lmao, gucci one looks hella fresh tho, if it's open for the public I wouldn't mind a link haha

Reactions: WitchingHour

WitchingHour

Sep 13, 2018
so dope i swear. Can these skins be added in the server?
Most of them are private and/or requests, but anyone can go nuts at the releases and I might make some very LQ ones for the server if they're interested! (LQ like the June Bug release.)

did you make these? they're awesome
Yes, all of them! Thank you.

Some of the hairstyles just seem odd to me and I'd imagine them being somewhat out of place for GTA SA, not gonna lie, some just remind me of those skin imports from other games lmao, gucci one looks hella fresh tho, if it's open for the public I wouldn't mind a link haha
Yeah I know. Many of these are for myself, and I personally don't mind those hairstyles. But when making them for other people I usually do a LQ hair because they prefer it, or if I do serversides I do LQ. I can do LQ or slightly more HQ stuff, I just have my own personal style and opinion which is why you see a lot of that. I've lowered the quality in a lot of my mods this year though. (There is a few shown that I haven't updated yet though.)

P.S as far as hair goes, I've always wanted to try and make my own (because technically these higher quality hairs ARE imported hairstyles, but the mods themselves are often custom made) like I've made those skirts and dresses, but I just haven't had the patience or time for it. I want something more LQ but currently LQ hairs are boring for me in the girl department. I might change that one day though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Casper

Casper

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah I know. Many of these are for myself, and I personally don't mind those hairstyles. But when making them for other people I usually do a LQ hair because they prefer it, or if I do serversides I do LQ. I can do LQ or slightly more HQ stuff, I just have my own personal style and opinion which is why you see a lot of that. I've lowered the quality in a lot of my mods this year though. (There is a few shown that I haven't updated yet though.)

P.S as far as hair goes, I've always wanted to try and make my own (because technically these higher quality hairs ARE imported hairstyles, but the mods themselves are often custom made) like I've made those skirts and dresses, but I just haven't had the patience or time for it. I want something more LQ but currently LQ hairs are boring for me in the girl department. I might change that one day though.
I appreciate the up-front honesty, can't wait to see your latest mods  :smiling:

Reactions: WitchingHour