Im black

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjayyTheBlackKid

Jul 27, 2018
My name says it all as you can tell I am a friendly black kid that likes to have nothing but fun and also enjoys some good memes.
ps.I just wanted to say ps

Menthol

Feb 23, 2018
Nobody cares. Since when did skin colour become a norm in introducing yourself? You must have really low self-esteem or lack social cues. I think the last person this community needs is a child with social issues, just a personal opinion but - who am I to judge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DjayyTheBlackKid

Jul 27, 2018
Nobody cares. Since when did skin colour become a norm in introducing yourself? You must have really low self-esteem or lack social cues. I think the last person this community needs is a child with social issues, just a personal opinion but - who am I to judge.
That was a very truly heartful comment I have no choice but to report you to the principal's office.

Menthol

Feb 23, 2018
Fuck, learn to spell. Hurtful. I'm glad it was heartful. Report me, I'm already a narcissistic Slavic prick.

Reactions: Kaledrone

NotDunn

Apr 2, 2018

Don't know what's up with the insolent replies, 1@Menthol[/USER]. He only introduced himself being black, he was being honest. You, on the other hand, created your own problem.

You must have really low self-esteem or lack social cues. I think the last person this community needs is a child with social issues, just a personal opinion but - who am I to judge.
Exactly! Who are YOU to judge? 

Fuck, learn to spell. Hurtful. I'm glad it was heartful. Report me, I'm already a narcissistic Slavic prick.

Well, I hate stupid and uneducated people.
You let your fingers type those words without a second thought. Pretty sure he really meant to say 'heartful' instead of 'hurtful'. If being figurative and metaphorical means being 'stupid and uneducated', then maybe everyone else is. It's too pathetic to see a 'kid' school someone who appears to feel so superior of himself in a community trying to build an equal and friendly atmosphere, and someone who admits being narcissistic. You leave him alone. 

You're a cool guy and all, but not everyone's gonna let you ride that high horse. 

Sqreix

Jan 26, 2018
Well, I hate stupid and uneducated people.

You really had to necro it with another insulting comment. What an asshole.

If he is a troll, leave him be. Don't feed the troll is what they say.

ps.I just wanted to say ps

Gabon

Jul 20, 2018
What high horse? This is the internet. lol.
You get he's trolling right? Doesn't mean to act like an asshole one the internet like you stated. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Simple.

DjayyTheBlackKid

Jul 27, 2018
What high horse? This is the internet. lol.
Calm down I like to troll but not while roleplaying just on the forums and so on, don't take anything out of context.
I meant to say hurtful but I was having fun laughing at how hard you took my username seriously.

Reactions: Tommy
Status
Not open for further replies.