Milkyway.

Milkyway

Apr 12, 2018

Welcome to the Galaxy

Hi, hello. Welcome on my Meet & Greet page.
I'm Milkyway, 20 years old, and was literally dragged here by 1@Sprenner[/USER]

He tends to be harsh if you don't listen to him!
Anyway that's how I got here eventually. And well here I am making a Meet & Greet page! Is it a positive or negative? No clue I cannot determine that myself! x)

Anyway, been around the SA:MP community for years, and as UGMP is about to come closer and closer with that coming UGRP which offers endless new possibilities, new cars, skins etcetera it really grasped my interest.

Can't wait on the release, won't update my page till the release either!!!!!!!! :DDDD
no autographs xDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:

Casper

Feb 11, 2018
Welcome lad, good to see you on the forums, can't wait for evasion videos in LC. LCPD, you better get ready because this is one slippery boi

.Sulfuric.

Nov 7, 2018
Welcome lad, good to see you on the forums, can't wait for evasion videos in LC. LCPD, you better get ready because this is one slippery boi
I'm not sure about that. With the laws that are being establishing by the Legislative Branch of Government,  Realistic punishments will be given. :wink: *COUGH* Confiscation of vehicle of frequent evaders *cough* auctioning off vehicles. 

Reactions: Casper

Milkyway

Apr 12, 2018
I'm not sure about that. With the laws that are being establishing by the Legislative Branch of Government,  Realistic punishments will be given. :wink: *COUGH* Confiscation of vehicle of frequent evaders *cough* auctioning off vehicles. 
Sounds like something different.
But I won't be evading frequently, only if we're in a really crappy situation. Such as a street race going south due to cops pulling on scene.

Goodluck confiscating my vehicle. 
If you can catch me  :angrylaugh:

Haha, no seriously though. Would love seeing the police approach us at a street race or such. Could get some exciting RP!