Development Blog #4 | A better Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistah Len

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2019

INTRODUCTION

The forum software has been switched to IPB! More functionality and more user-friendly.

THEMES

Now we have a total of 7 new themes to offer, more to come in the future. Themes include 3 different light scheme variants, a dark variant, and our classic PhpBB theme, as well as two layouts specifically for Vice City and Liberty City.

TROPHIES AND MEDALS

Now you'll be able to unlock trophies and medals on the forum by performing certain tasks, these achievements might have some rewards too.

DISCORD INTEGRATION

Now our forum is linked to our Discord Server, you can log in and register using your Discord account, our bot, Luigi is now able to send notifications from the forum to Discord and synchronize ranks.

APPLICATIONS

With IPB, we're now able to process applications directly within the forum without any need for a code layout.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sqreix

Jan 26, 2018
UG:RP Light v1. But I'd personally prefer Liberty City's Nights without much transparency on the header and footer. So, I'll be sticking with UG:RP Dark for now.

JohnnyV

Mar 10, 2018
I'm using V1 right now and it's amazing. My only issue the color of the KNOWLEDGE BOARD. If you can make it like the other board colors then that would be great. 

Mistah Len

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2019
I'm using V1 right now and it's amazing. My only issue the color of the KNOWLEDGE BOARD. If you can make it like the other board colors then that would be great. 
There it is, changed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.