Apr 22, 2018
Cadavaland
Simple Guitar = Ed Sheeran - Shape of You

Electronic Guitar = Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle

Piano = Beethoven - Fur Elise

Am I right?

Jayss

Aug 25, 2018
I see a lot of new servers saying we are unique, we have this and we have that. Somebody please show them this thread and I can ensure you that their not going to be use the word unique again, can't wait for this server to launch it's clearly the most unique one. Good work to the development team!

Copa Cabana

Apr 22, 2018
Cadavaland
I see a lot of new servers saying we are unique, we have this and we have that. Somebody please show them this thread and I can ensure you that their not going to be use the word unique again, can't wait for this server to launch it's clearly the most unique one. Good work to the development team!

Yeah the term ''unique'' is over used in servers. Like fella this ain't a special ed class. One of the many reasons I am looking forward to this.

Casper

Feb 11, 2018
This is cool and all but where's Devblog #8?!??!! REEEEE!

(Nah jokes this looks amazing yall, can't wait! Take your sweet time on the new devblog, shit's gonna be a magnum opes)

Reactions: games8ful

games8ful

Jul 17, 2018
But will there be npc in mp or will there be server that has roleplay or mp with npc like gta 5 online would be sick it would take alot of scripting but it would be worth it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Casper

Feb 11, 2018
But will there be npc in mp or will there be server that has roleplay or mp with npc like gta 5 online would be sick it would take alot of scripting but it would be worth it :)
There wont be NPCs or bots, UGRP policy

Status
Not open for further replies.