Noah here, Hello!

Noah_Antilles

Jun 7, 2019
Hello everyone!

My name is Noah Antilles, a SAMP veteran of some sorts (played for 12+ years) and an avid pilot. I've recently came into contact with this amazing mod and community and decided to start playing it!

I'm hoping to create more amazing moments and memories here with the advent of this server coming. And I'm hoping to create my own pilot school/airline in which I can share my love of aviation with all of you.

Well, that was my short introduction. Nice to be here and meet you all! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

-Noah

Reactions: BarelyVisible

Copa Cabana

Apr 22, 2018
Cadavaland
There will be something along the lines of airlines (I think a small gov-funded transportation faction). It's great to know we'd have just the right person for it!

Welcome, too.

Casper

Feb 11, 2018
Welcome lad, what kind of pilot are you? Curious to know.

Danny™

Lead Web Developer
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Welcome to our community mate! - For the aviation faction or w/e it was, I'd recommend you for the job. @sick take notes my boy.

Noah_Antilles

Jun 7, 2019
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Copa Cabana - Good to know there is already thought about airlines, I'd love to have a look at the possibilities :D

@Casper - I mostly spend my time dogfighting with the rustler, but I get enjoyment from flying any aircraft ;)

@Danny - Thanks for the recommendation! And the welcome of course ^^

And lastly, here is one of my most recent videos in which I show and explain my tactics and such, for anyone who is wondering ^^

• Love
Reactions: bonk and Danny™