Tester & Third Party Developer Applications [WEB] - [CLOSED]

Danny

Lead Web Developer
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018

I've decided to open recruitment for testers for the UCP and other web related services. The prime objective of a tester will be to deliver/forward any/every bug encountered or reported to the web development team. Testers will be allowed to respond to bug reports and forward them to the necessary department i.e; Web. They will also be responsible for checking the newly added features for stability and improvement. They will be given early access to every update and will be allowed to hand out open suggestions on making the feature/application better.

Requirements to become a tester:

• Vigilant
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborative with the team on reports.
  • Able to identify a bug and forward it to the team.
  • Complete the assigned tasks on within the given time. 
Apart from that, I'm currently looking for web developers as well. The duties of a web developer would include developing web applications for the server and working on the existing applications in making them better i.e; Forums, UCP, Buzzard etc. They will be assigned tasks and projects to work on and will eventually start working on the core applications once passed the third party developer phase.  

Requirements to become a Third Party Developer (WEB):

• HTML
  • PHP
  • CSS
  • Optional but recommended: Laravel (5.6+)
  • Optional but recommended: MySQL (DBMS)
If you feel yourself confident enough of being capable for handling such a task then please make sure to apply for either of the position. Fill out the following format and send it to me via PM 1@Danny[/USER]on the forums.

Code:
Discord Tag:
Country of residence:
Timezone:
IRL Age:

Why would you like to join the team?

What can you bring to the development team as a tester?

Have you worked as a tester or a similar position on any other community? If so, where and what were your duties?

If you are given a bug report to identify, how would you go on about responding to it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**** ONLY TO FILLED OUT IF YOU WANT TO TRY OUT FOR A DEVELOPER POSITION ****
Programming Languages: 
Experience: 
Previous works (Preferably a portfolio):

What can you bring to the development team as a web developer?

Have you worked as a web developer or a similar position on any other community? If so, where and what were your duties?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny

Lead Web Developer
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018

Thank you all for taking the time in applying for the position! If you weren't accepted then it's most likely you've been put in as a reserve or on hold and might have a chance the next time recruitment opens.

Accepted Applicants

Sprenner 1@Sprenner[/USER] - Tester

Ani 1@ani4real[/USER] - Tester

Commodore 1@Commodore[/USER] - Tester

Casper 1@Casper[/USER] - Tester

Balenciaga 1@Balenciaga[/USER] - Tester

Stinkweed 1@Stinkweed[/USER] - Tester

Congratulations to all those who were accepted and we welcome you to our team. You will be contacted shortly and setup to progress with your new duties. Once again, I thank you all for applying in the hopes of making this community better!

Last edited by a moderator: