www.BehindTheNews.org/mafia

littlecruz

Jan 24, 2018
CAR THEFT INCREASING AT AN ALARMING RATE IN LIBERTY CITY

Frank DeMarco | BehindTheNews.org | 28 January, 2018: 18:00 |

[align=justify]Car theft has always been a profitable racket for the mafia and Liberty City, being mainly famous for the five families that operate there. We can easily predict that mafia is behind the alarming rate of car theft in Liberty City, according to the Liberty City Police Department, they also seem to agree to the fact that mafia is contributing to the increasingly alarming rate of car theft in Liberty City.

Mafia expert Robert Saviano comments on this issue, "Liberty City has always been a target, this alarmingly high car theft rate might be caused by the mafia that are operating in the region. It is also possible that some other organized crime organization is behind that because some great resources are also needed in the first place to begin something like this and it's not like the mobs don't have these kind of resources but there's still a possibility of another crime faction doing this."

Providing you the statistics of the total car thefts, Staunton Island alone had 375 reported car thefts and almost 24 unreported car thefts in a week, Shoreside Vale had 176 reported car thefts and 13 unreported car thefts whereas Portland had almost 367 reported car thefts and 19 unreported car thefts. That is almost 974 car thefts in a week.

A spokesperson at Liberty Island Police Department stated that, "We're working very hard to crack down all these vehicle thefts in the region, we have however investigated places where the stolen cars can be disposed off and considering that vehicles nowadays have latest technology, we've also tried to track them down but we've no luck."

What is your word on this issue? Do you think Mafia expert Saviano is correct, do let us know in the comment section below.[/align]

Reactions: Toxic.

Mistah Len

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2019
Username: Fish40

The shit? This place is even more fucked then i thought.

David

Jan 24, 2018
Username: jc27

@ivanm43 the police will never do their job, they're against us!!

Reactions: Mussy

Casper

Feb 11, 2018
Username: Lucky86341

My oh my, maybe investigate the automotive industry, I wonder where all the cars are going...

Potatoguides

Mar 30, 2018
Username:DragonX

I said it once, and I will say it again, blame the Government for their pity actions upon crime!

28PECKERWOODPIMP88

Mar 20, 2018
username: curbstomp1488

hey tell those mafia motherfuckers to come try a real motherfucking gangster like me catch me at hate fucking hill mother fucker #sieg heil

Toxic.

Jun 24, 2018
Username: Gabagool97

Comment: Damn shame they haven't caught the bad guys yet :/

Last edited by a moderator:

BarelyVisible

Sep 24, 2018
Username: Itobiteo3

Comment: Insurance fraud makes me moist. Kidding aside, I always lock my garage at night so, pfft.

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeDGuy

Aug 23, 2018
Username: OfficialMiloHeartache

Comment: That's okay, our concerts are so close that you can walk to them!