Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
frostyworks

Grand Theft Auto V

I don’t like it, maybe because I call myself an old school player and I enjoy more the 3d graphics etc. In my opinion the modern games are all about the graphics and less on the gameplay

• Like 1

Online is shit as hell, that's why everybody uses Job scripts to get some easy money, like 100k$ per 30 seconds. Used to use it myself and bought all the cars but nevertheless it's boring af :D (yes i cheater in video gamer)

• Like 1

Oh no I loved the grinding!!! Man, it was great sitting infront of the TV for 4-5 straight hours to just complete a heist or two, just to buy a HQ, and then another 10hrs for a warehouse!!! Man, I'd love if UGRP had the same grinding system!!!

Sarcasm btw, fuck GTA:O, back in 2013-14 it was the best.

Online was a good concept, poorly executed eh

I still have it installed, would be nice to complete some more of the content with the right people, otherwise pffft

Edited by BarelyVisible

GTA:O is far far (very far) from perfect. It can still be fun if you play with a group of friends, and theres lots of stuff to do, but eventually it all gets boring. It was a good attempt for a multiplayer, but it definitely didn't turn out well.