Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fendi Felon

Fortnite

On 11/7/2018 at 9:11 AM, LukeDGuy said:

I don't have a problem with the original Fortnite, but I hate Battle Royale for polluting the world.

the orginal fortnite (save the world) is prolly a lot more boring then BR

2 hours ago, Sprenner said:

the orginal fortnite (save the world) is prolly a lot more boring then BR

I have it, it's cool for farming vbucks, but yeah, gets hella boring down the line. Putting all the toxic kids aside, the game is good, but is slowly losing its charm.

23 minutes ago, Templar said:

I have it, it's cool for farming vbucks, but yeah, gets hella boring down the line. Putting all the toxic kids aside, the game is good, but is slowly losing its charm.

Its nice for vbucks, but apart from that I barely understand it. The battle royale itself is definitely good, (because why would it be so damn popular if it wasn't?)  although I really dislike that Epic is just constantly adding new items that are way to OP and then after a couple days get nerfed to the point where they're either still OP, or just complete garbage (most of the time).

I'd say that I wonder why so many people hate on this game, but its quite understandable as the community is full of toxic people, kids, shitty youtubers, etc. Once you put that aside you might realize its actually a half-decent game. People also tend to hate on the building and that's mainly their excuse 'the game is ok but i can't get over that building shit' its understandable, as nowadays most people know how to build so getting into the game and actually becoming 'good' takes quite some practice, however once you get the hang of it its quite easy. I doubt that without building this game would be as big.

• Like 1