Sign in to follow this  
Kaledrone

I'm sure most of you put huge amounts of time in SA:MP RP servers. Mind sharing which ones?

So, I'd like to think that most people here in this community love roleplaying, whether it be a cop, a gangstar, a hitman, a crook. So, I assumed most of you might also have played on SA:MP RP servers. If you have, which server did you invest most of your time into? I personally invested around 480 hours of playtime in a RP server known as HZ:RP (Horizon Roleplay), the roleplay there used to be good, but overtime the roleplay quality started to deteriorate. Now only 10% - 15% of the players on that server like to RP. Most of the players are severe MGers and perform a lot of Non-RP stunts, so I had to leave that server, I was unable to play over there anymore because of what it turned into. But enough about that and back to the question. Which SA:MP RP server did you invest your time mostly into?

I personally started off with PLA, played with a friend from school and we both had no idea what RP even meant, yet we somehow managed to play without getting banned, or admin jailed.

Eventually, I started playing on NLRP, because it had like 60 players. Played that with a group of 3 friends, who even 2 stopped playing.

NLRP is where I learned to RP, I also spent about 800-900 hours on that server, and way too much money on donations.

So while playing on NLRP I also tried out servers like RCRP and LSRP, and eventually NLRP closed so I played a bunch on servers such as WCRP and CGRP.

And yeah I basically tried out every other RP server that seemed like it had a lot of players. 

11 minutes ago, yes said:

nah, the original south central roleplay back when Emmet_ played samp.

oh was about to say, south coast RP was terrible.

Started playing on IMRP in 2011, quit for about 4 years, joined a few friends on NGRPv1 where I put in about 800-850 hours, like HZRP the server used to be good where the majority liked to RP, me and @Mr.Neo had a fantastic run. When the server closed I split my time between RCRP & LSRP.

On 9/22/2018 at 4:02 PM, Casper said:

Started playing on IMRP in 2011, quit for about 4 years, joined a few friends on NGRPv1 where I put in about 800-850 hours, like HZRP the server used to be good where the majority liked to RP, me and @Mr.Neo had a fantastic run. When the server closed I split my time between RCRP & LSRP.

What was your name in IMRP?