Sign in to follow this  
Kaledrone

I'm sure most of you put huge amounts of time in SA:MP RP servers. Mind sharing which ones?

On 04/10/2018 at 12:55 PM, Kaledrone said:

@tu alma Ah, NGRP, never got the chance of playing on it, but I've heard a lot about it. But NGRP got merged with HZRP on september of last year, it's a shame it had to close down, and most NGRP veterans disliked HZRP, so most of them stopped playing after the merge.

Most of them moved to SARP afterwards, but didn't stay long there either. 

Started out on DriftAndreas, Crazybobs and Cod5samp in 08/09. I was an admin at Cod5samp when they were trialling Call of Roleplay and that's the first time I even looked at rp. I enjoyed the idea but the server was shit so I searched around and stumbled upon ngg. Spent a good 5-6 years there until the server went to literal shit with everything monetised and my love for military rp being smashed by admins who dictated gameplay. Joined lsrp sometime in 2012 and juggled between ngg and lsrp until it died, now I just switch between lsrp/rcrp and fuck around on Horizon.

On 18/10/2018 at 5:57 AM, tu alma said:

Most of them moved to SARP afterwards, but didn't stay long there either. 

A lot of them also tried out RegenRP, created by Melvin Harris and Dean Pierce. That didn't last long either. Bella Cool went from SARP to Hz for some reason. SARP is still the sack of shit it always was, Lawless has drifted further and further to being a generic tdm server, nggv2 is literally the worst thing I've seen. LSRP is dying, RCRP is oddly increasing in numbers. Go figure...

Edited by Bluman