Sign in to follow this  
Copa Cabana

HITMAN 2 (2018)

HITMAN 2 or HITMAN season 2 is nearly upon us. There's gameplay footage of the first mission in Miami and a trailer for second mission in Colombia. Personally, I enjoyed season 1 A LOT and from what I see this season will not be disappointing either. What are your thoughts?

Hitman (2016) was a good return to form for the series, eh I wish we could get another game like Blood Money though. It probably isn't going to happen, today Blood Money would be seen as less accessible. *Shrugs* 

I won't be putting much faith in reviewers who tend to shit on anything that isn't the new COD though. 

42 minutes ago, BarelyVisible said:

Hitman (2016) was a good return to form for the series, eh I wish we could get another game like Blood Money though. It probably isn't going to happen, today Blood Money would be seen as less accessible. *Shrugs* 

I won't be putting much faith in reviewers who tend to shit on anything that isn't the new COD though. 

What exactly do you want back from Blood Money? HITMAN 2 is going to feature the briefcase to put your sniper into again and the killcams too.

19 minutes ago, Copa Cabana said:

What exactly do you want back from Blood Money? HITMAN 2 is going to feature the briefcase to put your sniper into again and the killcams too.

I want more missions like Dance With the Devil, or better yet missions like the Meat King's Party from Contracts.

Just now, BarelyVisible said:

I want more missions like Dance With the Devil, or better yet missions like the Meat King's Party from Contracts.

Yeah but can you pin-point what EXACTLY you like about them.

I have played Absolution alot and I’m a fan of stealth games like Splinter Cell, and even though I haven’t played the 2016 Hitman, I might try this one.

2 minutes ago, sick said:

I have played Absolution alot and I’m a fan of stealth games like Splinter Cell, and even though I haven’t played the 2016 Hitman, I might try this one.

Absolution, in my opinion, was the worst game in the series and a massive sin which was redeemed by the 2016 Hitman.

28 minutes ago, Copa Cabana said:

Absolution, in my opinion, was the worst game in the series and a massive sin which was redeemed by the 2016 Hitman.

Absolution was a steaming pile of shit, I try to pretend it wasn't even a Hitman game.

43 minutes ago, Copa Cabana said:

Yeah but can you pin-point what EXACTLY you like about them.

Yas, both levels had a very macabre atmosphere to me. Dance with the Devil took place at a Heaven/Hell Mascaraed ball, with one target dressed the the Devil, and two of the Targets actively seeked out and tried to kill 47.

The Meat King's Party from Contracts had a very dark atmosphere, taking place at a slaughterhouse; a BSDM party.. and the target... well just at the bastard:

S4a9IWj.jpg

There was something really satisfying about hiding a Knife, or Handgun inside a chicken and then doing him in lolz.

Edited by BarelyVisible

6 minutes ago, BarelyVisible said:

Absolution was a steaming pile of shit, I try to pretend it wasn't even a Hitman game.

Yas, both levels had a very macabre atmosphere to me. Dance with the Devil took place at a Heaven/Hell Mascaraed ball, with one target dressed the the Devil, and two of the Targets actively seeked out and tried to kill 47.

The Meat King's Party from Contracts had a very dark atmosphere, taking place at a slaughterhouse; a BSDM party.. and the target... well just at the bastard:

S4a9IWj.jpg

There was something really satisfying about hiding a Knife, or Handgun inside a chicken and then doing him in lolz.

True, but you never know, HITMAN 2 might surprise us also. From what I've seen lately they are trying to focus at more active targets but the thing that bothers me in the new HITMAN targets is that the targets themselves are never armed, they just walk around with a few guards and thats that. Colombia and Miami are only the two announced levels out of 6 which leaves 4 unknown ones.

• Like 1