Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The development of UG:RP has been more than a year as far as I know. I've been here for almost a year now and I'm still patiently waiting, knowing that it would be worth it. There is no need to rush this. There was an announcement telling us that the server will release from the start of 2019 and mid 2019.

Since I see this question asked literally nearly every day, if not every other day, I will say this;

From what I have heard, UG:MP will be releasing sometime early-mid 2019 (current year). But of course that is always subject to change if there happens to be any issues. I do remember hearing, upon releasing UG:MP... UG:RP will be released with it. Let's just hope for the best! 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 6:15 AM, yodawg said:

@Tankquilizer Script is already playable as far as I know, we're waiting on UGMP.

The script is playable but still being worked on as UGMP is.

While the two are closely related, they're still on completely different development schedules. While we do rely on UGMP to open, we still have things of our own we need to tidy up; with or without UGMP.

1 hour ago, Commodore said:

Since I see this question asked literally nearly every day, if not every other day, I will say this;

From what I have heard, UG:MP will be releasing sometime early-mid 2019 (current year). But of course that is always subject to change if there happens to be any issues. I do remember hearing, upon releasing UG:MP... UG:RP will be released with it. Let's just hope for the best! 

UGMP will be released to all the server owners and to the public with UG 3.4. There will be a bit of time between when UGMP is released and UGRP opens, just to test everything, wrap it up, and put a bow on it for ya'll. Last I spoke to Tony about testing, we'll be trying to conduct a majority of it before UGMP is released. So it's more just turning the server on once ya'll have the client.

• Like 1