Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wraithjuggler

Will the cities all be connected?

Question

4 minutes ago, goldencandy610 said:

I hope people can also like rent a car or drive to the other cities with there cars.

Not so sure I would want land between Vice City and Liberty City. I feel it is very unique having it so you must fly or go via boat. Pretty sure this would delay the release, as they would have to connect everything and map in land connecting both the cities. 

1 minute ago, Commodore said:

Not so sure I would want land between Vice City and Liberty City. I feel it is very unique having it so you must fly or go via boat. Pretty sure this would delay the release, as they would have to connect everything and map in land connecting both the cities. 

But it would be really cool then you could either fly get there by boat or drive I wouldn't mind the delay this would be the first server to let you drive to other states.

44 minutes ago, goldencandy610 said:

But it would be really cool then you could either fly get there by boat or drive I wouldn't mind the delay this would be the first server to let you drive to other states.

I would mind the delay

Its highly unlikely that the cities will be connected. It would also be unrealistic as hell. Even if they wanted to connect them, it would either cost a lot of mapping, or the GTA UG team would have to do it, which they probably won't do.

About  'just teleporting there' this won't be a thing. There is no way to just teleport to VC or LC with a shitty script at the airport. You will either have to go by boat or plane which will both take time (7-25m)

edit: ok i just realized like 999 million people already commented on this haha im useless

Edited by Sprenner
  • Like 1